Question

Airforcegma

all bankruptcy charghes went off in august 2014 how can i make sure how can i get report thx

Most Helpful Response

Credit After Bankruptcy

Order your free annual credit report directly from the 3 major credit bureaus or from freeannualcreditreport.com Start building credit by getting at least 3 secured personal loans and 2 major credit cards.

KAY1OF400

THANKS I DECLARED BK IN 2011. THEY STILL HAVE TH ACCOUNTS ON MY REPORT?????????????????????

closed, but not gone

I've been looking into backruptcy since it might be my only option if I can't find a better paying job soon. The problem I'm finding is that backruptcy doesn't actually get rid of the debits. It's more of a way to proove that you are not in a situation where you are able to pay the debits at the time. If you want them off your reports, you either have to wait for them to reach the statute of limitations or make payment arangements again, which I hear gives the collector the right to start collection attempts if you fall behind on payments. If you still hae copies of your paperwork from your bankruptcy, reread them to see if there are any stipulations the judge gave you to remove the debits from your redit report.