alarm company that was cancelled by cert ret rec mail now putting me in collections years later
safetouch alarm jacksonville FL now years after the cancellation have an aggressive co calling me to collect....was cancelled cert mail AFTERT THEY DID NOT TELL ME THEY COULD NOT MONITOR MAGIC JACK and they apparently kept billing me BUT NOT SENDING ME THE MONTHLY BILLS so now years later have an aggressive bill collector calling early am and weekends and saying calls will stop until I pay over 900.00 and I am on disability and was on it back then. this is a nitemare. I always paid on time until i cancelled cert mail return receipt but cant get them to stop!! HELP