Question

lisamariemd

Agoraphobia, Domestic Violence, And Credit
Sent Mail

Search
06:23
me
Help Inquiry
Hi, I have a question or better yet request for advice. I have social agorophobia and I have an ESA animal for emotional support. However, I am in a relationship with an individual whom uses drugs,
Yesterday
me
Section 8 waiting list
hi, I would like to check on the status of my section 8 application. It has been some time since I've heard anything, over 10 years to be exact. Thank you in advance. lisa mardis
Yesterday
me
Apartment inquiry
hi, I would like to know when will you be accepting applications for these apartments. Are you income based? Lisa Mardis
Wednesday
me
Credit Report Entry?
I review of my credit report I found the following entry: Public Record Details Reference Number BK2017PG15 Date Filed Jan 3, 2017 Date -- Status Filed Amount $542 Classification Lien Type State Tax
Tuesday
me, CDER 2
Adverse Reaction Report
Inbox
Dear Silas Garrison Fisher, Your email was forwarded to the Division of Drug Information in the FDA's Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER) for a response. We are sorry to learn about the
Monday
me, Makenah 2
fax
Inbox
Hello, WebBank's fax number is 801-456-8350, however, you would need to contact Gettington at 866-688-1091 to ask for their fax number as they are partner's with WebBank, but are a different
Sunday
me
Chalet on 10th - Red Rock Realty
apartment available
Sunday
me
Amberwood Apartments
Amberwood Apartments http://www.apartmentguide.com/apartments/Alabama/Birmingham/Amberwood-Apartments/5695/#details
3 Jun
me
Complaint Detail
https://complaint.consumerfinance.gov/submit-a-complaint/s/complaint-detail#500t0000005r1epAAA
31 May
me
2nd Notepad - On April 20th I experienced fever coughing weakness. (No medication was t...
On April 24 2017 I went to St Vincent hospital for complaints of chest pains coughing breathing issues. A physical exam and xray was provided and two prescriptions 1 for methacarbamol and the second
31 May
me
Final Notepad - On April 20th I experienced fever coughing weakness. (No medication was...
31 May
me
Revised Notepad - On April 20th I experienced fever coughing weakness. (No medication w...
31 May
Lisa, me, Mail 3
Notepad - On April 20th I experienced fever coughing weakness. (No medication was taken...
Inbox
Address not found Your message wasn't delivered to lisamaariemd@yahoo.com because the address couldn't be found. Check for typos or unnecessary spaces and try again. The response was: 554
29 May
me
Free moving boxes
Hi, Wanting to know if you still have moving boxes. Lisa http://bham.craigslist.org/zip/6150343674.html
29 May
me
Park at Alloa
Park at Alloa http://www.apartmentguide.com/apartments/Alabama/Birmingham/Park-at-Alloa/5699/#map
28 May
me
The Park at Sunderland
The Park at Sunderland http://www.apartmentguide.com/apartments/Alabama/Birmingham/The-Park-at-Sunderland/100024205/#photo-667b506ee44dd93574b28b69345eeb05
28 May
me, Belk 2
Searching for account
Inbox
Dear Silas, We have received your request regarding the Belk Rewards Credit Card. We appreciate your inquiry and are pleased to assist you. At this time, you have reached the online store and we do not
28 May
me, Mail 2
Account entry
Inbox
The following message to <databreachhelp@experiandirect.com> was undeliverable. The reason for the problem: 5.1.1 - Bad destination email address 'reject'
19 May
me
(no subject)
I was subjected to unauthorized charges (cramming), and breach of agreement within a contract. Bright House (Spectrum) (1) Did not provide a brief, clear, non-misleading, plain language notification of
19 May
me
(no subject)
Inbox
subjected to unauthorized charges (cramming), after an introductory price of services was discontinued by a cable company. Among other things, section 64.2401 of the rules required​ that Bright House (
silasgarrisonfisher.com@gmail.com
Help Inquiry

Silas Garrison Fisher
to amcmahan
6 minutes agoDetails
Hi,
I have a question or better yet request for advice. I have social agorophobia and I have an ESA animal for emotional support. However, I am in a relationship with an individual whom uses drugs, which has placed me in some dangerous circumstances, including dealers having keys to the home if debt goes unpaid by this individual I am living wigh. Now I am caught between a rock and a hard place because I cannot go to a shelter and my income is 802 per month disability, with no credit score, which I cannot afford an apartment. I live in an apartment now with a great payment history and I have never caused any problems.
I had a voucher years ago for Shelter Plus Care but the case worker gave my mental health issues to the community I lived in, which were people living in a hotel around me. This information spread everywhere and I became untrusting toward JBS mental Health Authority. I attempted to seek help but my case was closed because they said I was stable and not homeless, I was afraid to tell JBS more because of fear my privacy rights would be violated again.
I am seeing my psychiatrist at Cooper Green Hospital, he's awesome!.
I am seeing no other recourse but to try and live on the streets. I have income for food and other needs.
I simply don't know what to do.