Question

Posted in Taxes

halplease

AGI not matching, but it does!
taxes got returned and CK claims AGI number doesnt match >> just trippled checked with the IRS and it was correct since the beginning. I filed again with CK I got another return with the same issue. Can someone help me please? This is so frustrating ...

My Fix

I had this issue as well.  Upon entering my account, I could see a green check mark next to "State Taxes", but not "Federal Taxes".   I was able to fix the issue, though not through the link telling me to re-enter my AGI number.

I clicked the "review" button to go back through the final revisions confirming my identity which included re-entering my birthday, the special PIN number given, the AGI, etc.  Mostly all of these were automatically filled in already from having done this prior.  Going through the process again resulted in my receiving an email that "The federal government has accepted your tax return."

I have been having the very same issue! Did you ever get yours resolved?

Same issue

AGI not being recognized

same issue

You ever get it figured out?

Same

I'm having the same issue!!