Question

kapsiuk

Age of credit history is not reflecting correctly because my accounts have been sold.
I have had each of my credit cards for over 10 years, and most for over 20. However, my Upromise cards have been sold from Citibank to Bank of America, and finally to Barclays Bank, and each time my accounts are sold, they get listed as "new" accounts with that bank and therefore my "age of credit history" shows as much lower than it actually is. This is the only thing keeping me from having PERFECT credit and is so frustrating! My scores are above 800 anyway and my husband tells me not to worry about it but I fell as though my rating should reflect the perfect status that I have earned. I have tried contacting the banks and credit bureaus but they are no help. Any ideas out there? Thanks!

Husband is correct.

Relax, because it sounds as if every account you have will be registered on your credit reports as having an excellent on-time payment record no matter how many times the account changes hands.  Keep that up and don't worry about the numbers.  Your payment history will work in your favor.