Question

Jabreucr

Age of credit card not showing
I have.a credit card with BOA for years but when I see my credit report it says my oldest card is 1.5 years which is not the one I am reffering to.

How can I fix this so this card is considered in the report and thus increasing my credit score?

Most Helpful Response

You may want to call BoA first to see if they report to all 3 credit bureaus about your mentioned credit card. I have a BoA card and it got reported every month to TransUnion, Experian and Equifax (CSC for me actually). So if that's also your case then call the specific bureau with the report that has no info of your card for them to check and modify the report. Good luck!