Question

Hobbit3211

Again - it is showing here that July 2007 I have a bankruptcy. What to do?
How is it this happened and how is it I get this taken off of my public records immediately?

If it was a Chapter 7 bankruptcy,it will drop off after the ten year anniversary of the date it was discharged and you'll just have to wait it out.

Did you have a bankruptcy? By the tone of your question I am assuming that you didn't. If that is the case, dispute it with the credit bureaus. Transunion, Equifax and Experian all have websites. If you did have a bankruptcy, contact the credit bureaus and ask if they will remove it as the time is almost up. Do some reading on "early exclusion".