Question

rossi4

After my Chapter 7 was discharged a little over a year ago, my credit score is already at 680.
Due to the fact that I Reaffirmed my house and my car loans. Should I try to get approved for a regular charge card and risk the ding on my credit score? Or should I just opt for a secured credit card to start off with?

Forgot

Forgot to mention that I still have a Macys and Kohls charge cards that I have been using to help bring up score. They never closed those accounts. Only charging very little at a time to pay off quickly. Any suggestions helpful.