Question

jimmyn64

after my bankruptsy hearing will I sillget credit card offers
My hearing is schedulesfor Jan20th 2015. When can I apply for the cards that are offered to me on this site

You can apply anytime, but don't expect to get them due to the bankruptcy, which is a negative on your credit score for the next 10 years.  And, your score will also take hits every time a company does an inquiry. After ten years, you'll have to rebuild all over again and the only credit card you might be abe to get will be a secured one.