Question

Anonymous1969

After filing a Chapter 7 bankruptcy can a creditor report a late payment before discharge?
I filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy protection and I have already had "341 Meeting of Creditors". My bankruptcy has not been discharged yet. One of my creditors who was listed in my filing has just now placed late payment delinquency on my credit report from a payment that was due after the filing date. Is this legal?

The trustee specifically told me to stop making payments on my debts and if I had any disposable income payments would be made by her (the trustee).

Follow the advice of your trustee and ask her any questions that may pertain to your case.  The trustee is your link to the judge and can help make any adjustments as needed for you.