After divorce declared bancruptcy which then foreclosed a house. Best way to raise score from 671?
I have been steadily raising my score. My credit history before marriage was perfect ... 780s. My wife, now ex, did a lot of damage by opening cards I didn't know about under my name, charging them up, and letting them go to collections. At divorce, judge assigned all the debt to me because I had a job and could pay. Now I'm trying to get back up to 780s so I can continue on with my life and buy a hour for my daughter and I as I have sole custody. Thoughts on how to raise score with 2 derogatory marks (bankruptcy and foreclosure) will remain for some time?