Question

axchino

After Derogatory mark was removed, why did my TranUnion Credit Score stay the same?
In Feb 2014 a medical bill that was pending payment from the U.S. Army went into collections and dropped my TranUnion score from 774 to 754. After I had paid out of pocket to have the collections agency remove the derogatory mark off, my TranUnion score has still not bounced back up the 20 points that I had lost. Will it take time to go back up? And if this is the case, how long will it take to go back up? Is there anyone or any of a number of companies I can call to correct this?