Question

ilikered100

After Bankruptcy - Joint credit card accounts with ex-husband
I've just gone through bankruptcy and I had a joint credit card with my ex-husband. My understanding is that debt is discharged from me and is now my ex-husband's solely, but it is still showing up on my credit report and in Credit Karma. Do I need to do something to have it not show up or does it just take a while... if so, how long.

Since it was a joint card, your part in the card will stay for 7 years, after which it should drop off.  That is the period required under the Fair Credit Reporting Act, which is a federal regulation.