After a NOD on my HOA dues, I paid the amount and the NOD was cancelled. When will my score improve?
After I purchased my property I realized that there were a few months of HOA dues unpaid. I foolishly tried avoiding paying those until the recovery agents put a notice of default on my door. I since paid the full amount, I have also received the notices from the recovery agents letting me know that the lien has been lifted and the notice of default has been cancelled. How soon till my credit score starts to go up again?