Question

bhurley1967

after a bk filed when best time or when can you file for sec card & best company to go with is?

Most Helpful Response

My bankruptcy was discharged on 7/2 and on 7/7 I applied for an unsecured Cap One card and was approved.  On 7/8 I applied for an unsecured card with Cap One and was approved for that one as well.  I received the unsecured card in the mail today.  I would say Cap One.  I did alot of research before deciding to apply and I did the pre qualify application first!  The pre qualified app is a soft inquiry  and once I was pre-approved I felt more comfortable doing the application.  Good luck!