Advice on what to do now?
Maybe the wiser people out there can give me some suggestions on what to do now.

I am working my credit, same old story. I have a credit card (utilization at around 16%) and a car loan (which I've kept up on time), I don't have much else. I have a couple of issues I am working towards clearing (PFD? Possibly. Admittedly, I still need to educate myself more on that before proceeding). Since joining CK, and with all the help on here, I thought I managed to get on the path to better credit, that was until my oldest account close due to inactivity (my fault for not paying more attention to it). As expected my score unfortunately dropped and I feel like I'm back to almost where I started. Ugh!

So, long story short, what would be the best direction to go now? A secured card maybe? Attempt another type of loan? Nothing at all?