Question

ecb1023

ADVICE ON PAYING MY COLLECTIONS !!!
I have a hospital bill of $110 and Sprint for $860 on my crredit. My credit score is 524. I paid the hospital bill last week and have spoken with the collection agency handling my sprint account. They settled with me on paying $450. I set up payment drafts out of my bank account for half this friday and the other half two weeks from this Friday. After the last payment has been made,will it go off of my credit score or do I need to contact someone about removing it? Also, if it does get removed from my score, will it improve the score or stay the same, and how long will it take? Thanks for any advice !!!!!!

Paying does not provide much benefit  You want to negotiate a pay-for-delete prior to paying and get it in writing, when possible.