Question

jennrrrs

Advice on my utilization
My utilization score seems to go down every month and i cant figure out why.

I have a credit card with a $200 limit. I have the credit card set to pay my car insurance automatically. my bill is $55 which keeps my utilization just below 30%. that is all i use my card for. I also have my checking account set to automatically pay the credit card bill in full each month. I thought this was a great system to raise my credit but i guess its not. can someone give me advice on what i can do to improve my utilization?

My credit card bill is due on the 28th and my checking pays it on the 28th, but i often pay earlier.

My car insurance is due on the 21st and my credit card pays it on the 19th.

Thank you for your time!!

Please be aware that this website, and all the numbers, scores etc. it throws at you, is just for entertainment and education purposes.  From what you've said, your utilization sounds fine.  Only you see the numbers on this website, it has nothing to do with what information potential creditors see.  Don't sweat it, you're doing good on utilization.  If you want to learn more about how to increase your credit score, visit www.credit.about.com.  Best of luck!