Question

jackzeus

ADVICE ON CREDIT CARD CONSOLIDATION
My CC utilization is high. I stupidly cashed advanced to pay my mortgage during my divorce.I have since been able to get a mortgage with my son. Nobody wants to give me a consolidation due to all the late pymts during my divorce on my previous mortgage..Any ideas other than getting a part time job just to pay CC. I have chronic fatigue syndrome and a few other health issues so I am afraid I will not be able to keep 2 jobs...I have tried personal loans, consolidation to one card, my credit union. I don't want to get a negative effect by contacting a credit counseling agency. For I am 50 years old and want my credit back to normal,it is 666 and high utilization. Divorce also took my my 760??? Any advice

Most Helpful Response

You may consider doing a search for Dave Ramsey.  He has some very effective procedures for getting debt repaid.  You do not want to hire someone to help with the repayment since this is something you CAN handle on your own, given thpe proper guidance.