Question

savannahgrace123

Advice on auto loan?
I am a student with a really good paying job (3500/monthly), but "poor" credit score of 642. Mainly what happened is that I have 2 court judgments 1) for an accident that my insurance would not cover and 2) for a heating bill which I took out for a friend who never paid. I am in need of a car soon, and have little money to put down. My job is at risk if I do not find reliable transportation, and I have no help from anyone. I may be able to use someone as a cosigner but got rejected by Capital One already so I don't want to rack up inquiries.

Any advice from anyone as to what I can do to get a car?

I also want to add that I have a credit card with Capital One and 100% on time payments. I have no late payments on my credit report.