Question

leraule

Advice between "Discovery" and "Barclaycard" credit card approval ods
I am looking to transfer a balance of $3,900 to a good blance transfer promotional card.
I already have a city card ($8,300 credit lmit) and chase card $2,000 credit lmit). I am down to two options, "Discovery card" http://tinyurl.com/jvl6swf and "Barclaycard" http://tinyurl.com/ksj26b2

Barclaycard has an 0% APR on 24 months on balance transfer, and Discovery has a 0% APR on 14 months on balance transfers.

According to credit Karma, my aprroval odds are good for both (I have 729 on TU). My Credit card utilization rate is 35%.

I do prefer the Barclays since its 0% 24 months, but I dont know the brand, on the other side Credit Karma is showing me the Discovery Card as recomended, but it only has 0% APR for 14 months!.

Any advice?

Go with what suits you

The recommended tag is more than likely discover paying for that promotion.  If you do most things online like mobile banking the Barclay site is just as good as discovers as I ahve both.  You get an additional 10 months with Barclay and it's probably accepted in more places, as discover is not always accepted everywhere.  The Barclay brand is just the name of the bank that issues it but it just like any other visa and MasterCard.