Question

StixBoi

Adverse Accounts
Long story I lost my job and in the process because a caretaker for a terminal relative. I am trying re build my credit and have opened credit cards and am using the way credit karma has advised and am seeing a slight improvement of my credit score. I have pulled my credit report and it shows one account that I paid off to a collection agency and one account that was charged off. According to the credit report these items will come off of my report in 11/2015...I Cannot dispute the items because they are real and mine but is there some way I can speed up the process of getting them off my report ???

Sorry, there is no way to speed up the process.  Under the FCRA, which is a federal regulation, all credit accounts must be reported and they must remain on the report for 7 years past the date of last activity (usually means payment).

However, if you have a history now and in the future of being reliable in paying all accounts on time, that can carry weight with future creditors and reduct the "sting" of thelate payments.  And it sounds as if you are doing so.