Question

vnoah

addresses of collection agencies
There are things listed on my report that I am not getting bills for from 5-6 years ago. I cannot find the addresses of the collection agencies. How do I verify these things or even pay them off? For instance, I have a $306 bill for Comcast. I currently have Comcast but that doesn't show up on my bill. Comcast says they have to have an account number to investigate. I have no idea what the account number is or even if I owe it.

You can get account numbers and creditor contact info from your complete credit report.  Pull one from www.annualcreditreport.com.