Question

DrMarFow

Address of Transunion and Equifax

Most Helpful Response

Transunion ADDRESS

Don't use the address that CreditKarma has for Transunion @ PO box 34012 Fullerton because the mail will be returned by the Post Office.

Very good question. I went to the post office today and was told that the PO Box 2000 was not going to get to them. I have asked TransUnion 3x for the address they keep telling me the same thing. I did call the FTC and they gave me a number to the CPB which also looked up that address and agreed with the Post office. I was told that I could send my dispute information to them and they would get it to TransUnion which they then have 15 days to respond vs 30 days. Ridiculous. I pay for them monitor my credit what a rip off.....Sneaky

Go to the websites of Transunion and Equifax to find out, there are no secretaries here.