Question

msn53

Address addition is incorrect. Belongs to my son. How can it be removed?
Recently my son's address in NC was added and stating I work there to my report. I want it removed. Have been at same address in ME for 30 years!

Don't panic!

Its there because your son reported your address as his own sometime in the past, When he moved his information was updated, thus yours was too.  It would also show up if you have any joint accounts with him, Savings and college funds, credit cards, auto loans.  Financial things that link you and him, your address and him..  together, 

Simply notify the Credit Reporting agency that you want it removed. You can either write a simple one paragraph letter or go on the website for the offending CRA, and use their "Report Discrepencies" or "Correct Information" buttons and basiclly fill in the blanks. 

Pretty easy really.