Question

BBKF8377

Adding Multiple Mail Order Accounts
I have several accounts that do not appear when I try to link them. What do I do? This is the reason that I have them

Hi BBKF8377,

We are not able to link to all banks and creditors. Some use technology that is incompatible with ours, and some prevent 3rd party sites from accessing your accounts. Remember, linking your accounts doesn't affect your credit report in any way. It allows you to see updated balances and transactions on Credit Karma.

If your lender reports to the credit bureau, that account is automatically on your credit report and included in your credit score.