Question

billyboy67

added cc but score didnt change :(
So I recently was added as an auth user on 2 of my wife's credit cards, who has excellent credit, 1 of the cc showed up on my report, however my credit score did not change at all. Seeing as though that's why I was added to her accounts, to increase my score, and when I used the Credit Score Simulator it estimated an increase of over 30 points, I'm a bit frustrated that it didn't make a difference for me. Any ideas?

Bad Form jrhenry11

It is inappropriate for you to make such unsolicited and unfounded statements about my intent and character.  I welcome those with factual information to respond to my original question.

yes don't drag down your wifes excellent credit score by doing something dumb.......it can take up to 2 months to see the affect give it time