Question

antuane1

Acounts on credit report are to new.
Both equifax and transunion claim my accounts are too new yet their own reports shows an account with Bank of America with a credit limit of 14,000.00 open in 1993. I can not understand it.

Did you open new accounts in last couple of years? I don't believe they are referring to your entire credit history. Is it from the "key factors" that affect your credit? Mine usually says "Time of accounts been established is too short", tho it's true but I don't pay much attention to it, if it isn't that one? they would just pick some other key factors till your scores past 800 and 850 for industry specific scores.