Accounts that have been cleared, but still showing on Credit Karma and active
I am currently New to Credit Karma. I have few questions regarding My account balances. One of my open accounts states that it was paid and updated on the 15th, but on the site it still shows as a active account. Is this normal or do I need to contact someone regarding this.I had this specific account taken off my credit due to me not being the one to open the account. Can someone please explain if its normal and maybe a little further depth on this topic. Thank you