Question

hellonewyou2016

accounts removed and opened does th date matter?
I am posting this question again, because the last one didn't post or at least I can't find it. I have question I had multiple account removed on Dec 2015, most of these fell off after the 7 year period. well on my open account some of he same debts were opened in july,2015.. Is this accurate? can they open a new account like that? I'm trying to clean up my credit report and I am new at this stuff your help is appreciated thanks.

Assumes they are collection accounts, the length of time they can be include in your credit reports are 7 1/2 years from Date Of First Delinquency, it dose not go by any other dates. Credit Bureaus routinely removes them after 7 years.

-

The "open" date for collection account is when they brought that debt and have collecting authority. Debts in collections change hands often, so the "open" changes from CA to CA. However, the recently reported/opened collection account do hurt your scores more than the dormant ones, especially if they reporting monthly.

-

Search FCRA and FDCPA for more informations regarding credit reporting.

hellonewyou2016

Okay ,

I've read most of those FCDCPA and  FRCA and what i am gathering is that nothing should be on my credit report more than once and according tot he dates on the removed collections and open collections at one time they were on there multiple times. Is this something i should i dispute?

I'm not really following what you asking, if an account is "removed" then it shouldn't be visible to you, if you still can see that account on your report? Then it isn't "removed"... Yes, the same two collection account can not be on your report at same time, tho the same account can appear on your report multiple times just not at same time. whenever the debt changed hands? One CA would need to remove it, then the new CA report it, however it could be oversight on CA's part, they aren't known for their tidy reporting practices. If you are certain it's a duplicate account? Then file a dispute with each Credit Bureaus.

-

The one constant is the DOFD, it dosent change nor goes by other dates, so if those accounts are 7 years old? Dispute them, if you aren't sure when was the DOFD? Call either original creditors or Credit Bureaus they are able to tell exactly when it should be removed.

Removed

These removed items are listed under the removed tab with the dates they were removed