Question

jealdana

Accounts in collections
I recently checked my credit scores and found out i have four accounts in collections totaling about 2800$ in debt. One account being from enhanced recovery company for about 1900 and another from midland funding for about 800. I also have 2 others that are less than 100. Has anyone ever dealt with these companies? If so, can you share some insight of how to get these debts off my credit report. I don't mind paying them, I just want to make sure they come off my report. Any advice would be appreciated. I also recently got approved for a credit card to start rebuilding my credit. Any tips on how to build my credit would also be appreciated. I just want to fix my credit. Thank you for your time and input. My credit score is 608 on transunion and 570 on equifax.

Most Helpful Response

I don't know how to get it taken off altogether, but Enhanced Recovery was REALLY quick getting it to show as paid, at least on Experian, and they will send you a confirmation by email.

jealdana

Did you settle with them or pay them in full? Did your score go up after?