Question

Yournailed

Account that I need removed
I have an account listed on Credit Karma that I no longer have. How do I get it removed? The account is Bank Of America that was opened October 24, 2006. It doesn't list an account number but it is showing up. I can't connect it either. It says account not connected. Please remove it from the list. Please e-mail me back at yournailed@yahoo.com. Thanks for your help.

You "no lnger have" this account??  But you Did have it?? it is going to be reported on your credit report for 7 years past the date it was closed.  It is part of your credit history and has to remain as required under the Fair Credit Reporting Act, which is a federal regulation. There are no provisions for its removal before then.  And, if it has a good report, why want it removed?  I'd want it to stay for the next 20 years!!