Question

giammarcor

Account removed, now my credit score dropped...HELP!
My mortgage recently got sold and my previous lender removed the account from my credit report. This hurt me two ways. It reduced my average credit length and it removed a positive credit history from my report. I've read other answers regarding credit cards being removed due to lack of use, but this is my mortgage! I paid every month for the past 9 years!

Is the mortgage reporting under the current creditor?

There's not a lot you can do about it.  If they decide to stop reporting the account, that is their perogative.  You can call the old mortgage company and ask them why they are not reporting it, worth a shot.  Best of luck!