Question

shadowershen

account is listed as in collections
When I looked at my credit score and history. It indicated that one account is listed as in collections for $100. The account name is CMS and I dont even know what is this account and it is NOT in my credit card account list.

Please tell me what is that CMS account. I never have money unpaid that needs to the collection

You need to obtain a full credit report from annualcreditreport.com and scan your report for errors. If the account is listed it will have contact information for you to contact to dispute the item, and a way to dispute any item with the credit bureau itself.