Question

biz120

Account information disputed by consumer, meets FCRA requirements means?
I disputed all of my collections and on every single one this appears. What exactly does this mean? Do I pay the collection or not?

You dispute information that is not correct. So if you are willing to pay them I am assumming you truly owe them? Credit Bureaus must follow the rules of the FCRA(Fair credit reporting act) so what that says is essentially the collection account doesnt violate those rules so therefore it will remain on your credit report.