Question

cici1414

Account in collections
Need advice on an account. I owed school $608. I didn't pay for long time. I fianlly paid $250 on it and a month later they sent me to collecitons for the full amount of $608. Should I dispute this account or should I try a pay and delete for the amount that i owe of $358?

Yeah, try to negotiate a "pay for delete agreement". Also your creditor should update the amount owed to a lower amount.

I would write to the school and ask them for a complete payment history so you can verify the amount you truly owe.