Question

lvsloan1

account in collection
I have 2 accounts in collection and want to know if these stay on my report will my credit score never increase even though I show perfect in making all my payments and use all my credit cards but have them paid off in full?

Are you wondering if there is a ceiling to how high a credit score can go with collecitons on the report?  Certainly if you're starting low, improving other aspects of the credit history can raise the credit score even with collections, but there may be a ceiling, I don't know where that is with various scores though.  I also suspect that FICO punishes for medical collections more than VantageScore does, all other things being equal, so it's entirely possible you can reach some kind of ceiling with VantageScore more quickly just because it hasn't weighted it as heavily in the first place.  Just a guess.