Question

Doxiedigger78

Account dropped off report - how to view details now?
I had a notification that says an account has dropped off of my experian report last month. Is there a way that I can view the details of it now? It no longer shoes up on my report, just like the notice said, but it's my only auto loan and I would like to see the history on it bc I never have before and know it's nowhere near perfect but I paid it off long ago. Suggestions?

There is no way to view things that have been removed from your credit reports. So don't put any more worry into doing that. Spend your time in a more productive way seeing what you can do right now to improve your credit. The best place to start and it is free, is a lot of reading about credit.