Question

turkeybird2

Account currently agreement being paid
I have entered into a document signed contract with Asset Acceptance where so much was paid and the rest in agreed monthly payments. Can this be shown on my credit report?
Also the IC System of $266 is an overstated amount that beginning purchase was for a 30-day supply of cosmetics for which vendor sent a 60 day supply and when I called and told them I didn't want product they said I could not send back to them. I kept telling them I didn't want product but they kept saying to keep it so many days. I had a family crisis and went out of town and when I got back, I called and told them I would send back the product as I had only tried it once. They said they could not use the product again. Should I send back the product now?

turkeybird2

????? Don't know what you want?