Question

jariarud

Account closed, Canceled by credit grantor?
I had a retail chain store credit card which was opened few years back. I did not have any balance, and I did not use the card in years. Now it shows as "Between January 10, 2017 and January 24, 2017 the following remark was added to this account:
Canceled by credit grantor. Should I be worried? Will it impact credit score or future loans?

You shouldn't worry, credit card companies often close accounts due to inactivity. It doesn't negatively affect you, except that your total credit availability is now reduced.