Question

Leluxe123

According to my credit file, can I apply for chase credit card for AARP members?
I am trying to make a decision between your recommendations for Quicksilver capital one credit card, meanwhile I found Chase credit card to AARP members which interest rate is about 17% instead of 22% and above, but I want to know if I will be approved according to credit my file information I have with you. I need to have at least one normal credit card which is different from revolving card.

Most Helpful Response

I would check the pre-qual on capital one to see if they have a card for you.  The AARP card looks like a great card.  It is one that I want.  What are your current FICO scores?  I think that you need to be around 700 or better for for the AARP card. 

credit cards

what question are you talking about?

i just need advice to make a credit card selection between your recommendation and chase reward credit card for aarp members which I am a member of.

JohnnyRain127

Credit Karma doesn't answer any specific (heck, not even general questions) questions regarding your credit report or scores and rest of us can't see your reports/scores.

-

i have three screen shots taken less than one min apart, that shows three completely different approval odds on the exact same card. There are plenty of compliants of people applied cards base on its recommendatiion and approval odds being "good" but got denied. So take the "recommendation" how you see fit. I personally won't put any stock in it what so ever.