Question

landescasey

According to credit karma or other sources I have no credit score. Why is this? What affected?
Has this been affected by not having credit card only debit, past history mostly concerning medical bills, or amount in checking account. I have no savings.

Please take the time to read the articles here so you can learn how credit works and how to build a score.  You have to use credit to get a credit score and that doesn't mean being deep in debt.  I used to go cash only but now know how to play the credit game to my advantage. You can, too.