Question

ACRC82874

According to CK I have a 632, but apparently have no FICO score...how is this possible?
Does that mean I have a vantagescore, but no FICO?

Most Helpful Response

I would say that is what it means. Vantage Score focuses more on short term and people new to credit (to my understanding). Give it a little while and you will get a Fico. Get yourself 3 or 4 lines of credit (even if they are secured lines) and keep them in good standing and hopefully you will have a decent fico score in 6 months or so.

CK has never given the FICO score.  The purpose of CK is to teach about credit, a topic far too many people are ignorant about.

To get your FICO score, go to myFICO.com.  There may be a small fee, but that is to be expected.

ACRC82874

I should have included the fact that I was recently denied a mortgage loan due to no FICO scores. I understand that CK scores are "educational".