Accidentally put wrong SSN on CC application. Called quickly to make correction. Any bad outcomes?
I realized about 10 minutes after submitting the application online that I had goofed on the SSN by one digit. I called, explained, and they transferred me and then made the edit to my application. I asked if this would cause any red flags on me, and they said no. They then approved me immediately. Does anyone have experience with this type of situation? I was initially freaked out, but the way they handled it made it seem like it was common/not much of an issue. Do you think calling so quickly would have prevented any issues? Or could I have my credit score affected because of this? Thank you for any help/advice!