Question

aarongroves

acc on my reportthat says it was chargedoff and closed in 2010how do i get this removedfrom mycredit
I have an closed acc on my report it was originally opened in 04 and closed in 2010. How do i go about getting it removed from my credit. It shows as a derogatory comment on my report.

If you were responsible for the account and did not meet the payment arrangements, it will stay on your report for 7 years (2017). If you believe the account to be on your report in error, you can dispute it with each of the major credit bureaus. (Google credit dispute letter).