Question

rritterj

abouty scores on insurance
why are my insurance scores not 100%---they are taken out of my checking account monthly on the same date as is my medicare payment and my part b medicare payments and my warner cable account has always been paid on time--- the same said for my nothlawn graves accounts both were paid off very early be for the 12 month notice so you don't have an accurate accout of what I have been dong since the bankruptcy----that was cause by the large kimo bills to fight my deceased wifes cancer I have always been on time with my bills since the bankruptcy and her death''''Robert s ritter jr

about my scores

i thunk your  wrong   after  the  bankrupcy  and after paying off the huge  hospital  bill  i have not  been late  with  my  bills  and  i  made t been paid off for yearshave nevry  effort to  pay all that i owed  kay  jewlers  theu