Question

sexyred421

about the credit cards u ask me to apply for why am I getting denied for mines every time I try.
I don't understand it I have tried at least 3 times and keep getting denied up here on credit karma I thought yall cards yall provide us up here we suppose to get approved to help build our score bac up but that's not happening for me.

Credit Karma's purpose is to provide free information on how credit works and how to build your credit score.  Internet sites require a fee to set up and maintain.  To achieve the "free" availability while still meeting the "fee for service" requirement of the Web, Credit Karma has sponsors who generously donate to meet that need and they advertise on the site.  The recommendations made are by the advertisers and based on the partial information available on this site, which is not your total credit history.  There is never a guarantee that one will be approved for every offer that comes along and I have disregarded most offers because my personal research found even better cards to apply for that were approved. When you learn what is required and put it into action, you will be approved for good cards and your score also will climb, as mine has,