Question

Neikoboy

About my credit reportw
Went through bankruptcy because of medical problems and I have two accounts reported in collections with $0 amount owed is it supposed to be there after 5 years

Most negative accounts remain for 7 years, however there is sometimes ways to get rid of them. I suggest that you do some extensive reading on this subject as you might be able to do something. One way can be disputing the accounts and hoping for removal, however this can backfire and if the account updates (which is the likely outcome) your scores will be damaged. As I said, do some reading and go from there.