Question

angelblueeyes18

About my credit
Hi, there's is a person with the same name as me, but a different address I've never lived in Florida. I've lived in Pennsylvania all my life. Now I was wandering if that person that has the same name as me or using my name, has anything to do with my credit. I would like to know. Thank you.

Go to annualcreditreport.com and get copies of all three credit reports.  Look them over thoroughly and file disputes on all accounts that are not yours, or that you have any question on. This may be an on-going battle, but a necessary one.