Question

wshcapsfan

Able to dispute?
Well this is all new to me because I am just now getting to managing my credit. So here's the situation, I recently looked at my credit report and noticed that there are 2 accounts in collections dealing with the same company for the same amount, on my report they are showing 2 different collection agencies. Is this something that I am able to dispute?

If they are both showing a balance due, then yes.  If one account is showing zero due, then that means they sold the account to the other collector.  Only one account should show a balance due.